Head Start Regulations
It is the mission of CHSA to provide it's members, the earlycare and education community, and our friends with up-to-date information from California 's Capitol in Sacramento and our nation's Capitol in Washington DC.
CDA Equivalency - Letters from OHS
- CDA equivalency in California for infant toddler teachers
- CDA equivalency in California for pre-school teachers
- RIX OHS/CDD Joint Letter on MOU Requirements
- Head Start Act - SEC. 642 – MOU
- Sample MOU Head Start and local State Pre-K
- CHSA Email Updates
Review of issues impacting California children and their families on both state and federal levels of government.
The California Head Start Association is the unified voice providing leadership and advocacy for the Head Start community.
The California Head Start Association will be an important strategic partner representing Head Start interests in California and the nation.