The Board meets four times per year. Meetings are open to the public.
The following items listed below have been placed on our website to provide our members and the public with more information.
- CHSA By-Laws
- Strategic Plan
- Roles and Responsibilities of Board Representatives
- California Head Start Cluster Map
- Legal & Tax Documents
- Recognition of Non-Profit Exemption
- Articles of Incorporation
- City Business License Tax Exemption
- 2014-2015 Federal Tax Return
- 2014-2015 State Tax Return
- 2013-2014 Federal Tax Return
- 2013-2014 State Tax Return
- 2012-2013 Federal Tax Return
- 2012-2013 State Tax Return
- 2011-2012 Federal Tax Return
- 2011-2012 State Tax Return
- 2010-2011 Federal Tax Return
- 2010-2011 State Tax Return
- 2009-2010 Federal Tax Return
- 2009-2010 State Tax Return
- CHSA Officer Nominations for 2016 Nomination Form
The California Head Start Association is the unified voice providing leadership and advocacy for the Head Start community.
The California Head Start Association will be an important strategic partner representing Head Start interests in California and the nation.