Public Policy Summit – July 26, 2011
Manager and Director Institute – July 27 & 28, 2011
- Carla Clark, Executive Director, Shasta Head Start Child Development Inc.: Procedures(147KB), Workflow(729KB), Reporting (66KB), Summary(44KB), Dashboard(167KB).
- Linda Kaercher, Program Director, Merced County Office of Education: Procedures(77KB), Checklist(147KB), Summary PIR Indicators April (77KB), Oct HS Enrollment(38KB).
- Ron Griffin, Program Director, County of San Bernardino Preschool Services Dept.: Overall Procedures(296KB), Procedures 2(238KB), Checklist Sample(81KB), Safely Checklist(112KB),Summary Report (40KB),Summary Report 2(291KB).
- Nathan Taylor, Consultant.: Emonitoring (62KB).
- School Readiness and Current Issues for Head Start Classroom, OHS TTA network and WestEd Center for Child and Family Studies Specialists. School Readiness(5.63MB), NCTQL The House Framework - School Readiness(142KB), NCQTL Choosing A Preschool Curriculum(77KB), NCQTL Alignment Guide(668KB),Head Start Roadmap_to_Excellence(252KB),Strategic Planning Form (140KB).
- Fiscal Management, David L. Foreman and Perry Davis, Office of Head Start's National Center on Program Management and Fiscal Operations. Internal Controls (404KB), Allowable Costs (310KB), Managing Multiple Funding Streams (517KB), Property and Facilities (307KB), Fiscal and Governing Bodies (328KB), Non Federal Share (318KB),
- New Manager and Director HS/EHS 101, Cindy Torrence, Rita Schwarz and Gail Elleby, National Center on Program Management and Fiscal Operations. HS 101 Handout (154KB), New Director and Manager Resource Packet (214KB)
- CHSA Membership Meeting, CA Cluster Details (160KB)
- SARGE Tool Presentation, Acelero (165KB)